PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM
Thread: BIRMINGHAM
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2006, 23:27
PARIS2BERLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must disagree here. maybe they were the best agents for screw ups around the airport. Only last week they impaled a set of steps into airbrigde 41 not just once but both sides.
This company call pax to the lounge even before aircrafts leave the out station, meaning pax are stuck in the lounge for hours.
ALSO they send buses to aircraft before crew even arrive at the airport. Fantastic handling.
Calls to PA are also hillarious as HK1 is generally are always being put out as missing on flights and as people in the business know this is an abbreviation for an infant. [/quote]

I think you are missing the point here. Like I said, it seems that flybe are the curse, not the agent. I'm sure Aviance made very similar mess ups when they were handliing the 'premier' carrier who have the habit of changing a/c after the pax have been called to the lounge, no fault of any agent. If HK1 has been called over PA, then that is pretty funny! What a wicked name to have!! I guess that can only be put down to inexperienced check in staff, which are always going to be a problem when taking on such a large contract.