PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thread Closed
Thread: Thread Closed
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2001, 20:43
Wee Weasley Welshman

<Round of applause for PPRuNe Radar>

Rusty - as I closed my post with:

"As always we are open to suggestions on how to improve editorial control and decision making"

I can't see that you have any real grounds for complaint. You've made a criticism, the Admins have heard it and responded, in the future we will re-double our efforts to ensure that pointers are left to guide people to moved threads. All this happened within 24 hrs of your complaint.

You've been given a reasoned explanation of WHY threads are moved and we've tried to justify and qualify that explanation.

Please do not equate those that run PPRuNe to Mugabe, we have thick skins, but such a comparison is frankly repellant on many levels.

I can atest to the fact that PPRuNe COSTS mney for those that run it or are you going to pay my BT Internet bill this month?

How about a little bit of professional courtesy here - we are not in a cockpit but perhaps a private email to the PPRuNe Admins/Moderators would have been equally effective and have avoided this whole slangin match thread... Something to use as a discussion point at your next CRM day???

Cheers now,