PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No room for Characters nowadays?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2006, 10:35
nutcracker43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brickhistory

Originally Posted by brickhistory
As he/she now has the appropriate plumbing for being the receiver, I don't see how it could go against our really stupid 'refueling' policy.
But it does rank up there with things that make you go
I imagine quite a few people would be quoting John 11.35 on reading about these unfortunate people. It is after all an accident of nature...a very sad one, and difficult for all. We had a similar situation on the North sea where someone changed sexes...I knew him before the op and I knew her after the op...she was still the pleasant person that I had known before..

These things happen and a person in the military must have more than the average problems, certainly his co-workers would...their training has fitted them for a particular role...that hasn't changed ...the person might well have as perhaps has the attitude of his/her co-workers...would these people be able to remain a viable part of the team, that should be the question and not about references to 'plumbing'. PC should not prevail...God forbid that people in this position should ever fall into the hands of the enemy.

Thank you.

NC43