PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cx medical
Thread: Cx medical
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2006, 05:53
Minimums!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys. The interviews were interesting, to say the least. Most of the tests were pretty straightforward, if you have some leadership experience from college/university then you should be fine handling it. The interviews themselves were pretty easy for me, very laid back, as i was well prepared for the questions they would most likely ask me. Most of the questions were aimed at personal stuff rather than the technical. If i were you i would concentrate a lot on how to market yourself, and that includes how you dress, how you groom yourself, and the way you answer the questions. HOWEVER, this does not mean you should ignore technical. Study out of your knowledge handbook, know the stuff in there no matter how complicated it is!! if you want this job so bad then show it! If they show you a picture of a plane and ask you what type it is, please know how to recognize it! Also know things like destinations, fleet, how many aircraft, new acquisitions etc. KNOW THE COMPANY! Dont try to impress them too hard in the group exercise, however take control of the group if you need to to get everyone going in the right direction. Dont be afraid to use the resources in the room, eg. whiteboard.

The math test is a little on the hard side! I can count on one hand how many i did. Dont get discouraged if your performance there is low, i think it's more important to them how you perform under the pressure, rather than how many you get correct.

Again, just a word of warning. me and the other applicants think we know what they are looking for in us, but the choice of cadidates that made it from stage 1 to stage2 and from stage 2 to stage 3 show nothing in common with each other. I do not pretend I know what they are looking for, so it is best, that you take what i say with a grain of salt and just be yourself. In the end if you got it, you got it, if you dont, you walk.

Good luck to all of you. Any other questions, feel free!

Minimums!