PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2006, 02:29
bishop84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OAT

All flying wannabe's

I am sat here half way through my flying stage at OAT and i only have three weeks left...basically i have about fifty hours to do and only three weeks. I have been out here for two months and the organisation to say the least is pretty shocking!! Aparently at their new site (based in Goodyear) things are going very well.... We however have been forgotten about . It is prooving to be most frustrating and no matter who you speak to you can never get an honest answer from them!! Sorry for making this a bit of a rant but this is how me and alot of my fellow classmates are feeling right now and absolutly nothing is being done about it... at the induction days they seem very nice to you...of course they are you are worth 60k just waiting to be sucked in by the nice ladies at HR!! All so the MD can come out to Arizona to get a sun tan!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Ne way the course is kinda well thought through and the people on the courses are great....if you get through ground school and are relativly co-ordinated then you stand a good chance at getting a job at the end of it....now they are off to goodyear the flying should be great but as for us....WE DONT EVEN EXIST!

Dont take all of this as gospel...it is great here but they forget about you once youve paid and if you rock the boat then that "reflects badly on you" so i have been told

Ados Ads