PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whose Stupid Idea Was this??
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2006, 19:14
C130 Techie
Fat Albert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Helpful Stacker
Strange how us knuckle-dragging F&L stackers can tell the difference between OX26 and OM15 when we issue it to sections but the highly-trained folk with fat wallets we give it to can't.
The station I'm at even handed out posters (produced through DFC West Moors I believe) to help those poor souls work it out. Bless.
Of course its never the fault of the line swine just those damned stackers again, expecting techies to interrupt their game of ping pong to actually RTFL.
Never assume, check.
If this is not a 'tongue in cheek response' and I don't believe it is then its an extremely narrow minded view.

I don't care how easy the label is to read - Any small thing that has a positive impact on flight safety particularly in these days of high pressure ops and reduced manpower is clearly worthwhile. Every safety feature put in place dramatically reduces the risk of a mistake/accident.

How many times have the wrong spares been delivered because someone didn't read the label!!!

Go and find something less important on which to get your cheap snipes at the techies.