PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair management back in court
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2006, 21:54
atse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about all those suggestions to 'key' the cars of those pilots who showed up for work in Dublin?
This question is from a post by Leo H-C above. I responded to that post - in which he made his usual wild and ideological claims - but not to this specific item since I did not know at the time what “keying” a car is. Nor did I understand the significance of his reference. However, it now turns out that Ryanair have been making “inquiries” in Dublin about this very subject with some of their pilots.

Keying, I am told, refers to the practice of using car keys to scratch the paintwork on a car. Leo you are very well informed for a pilot who is not based in Ireland. My sources there tell me that this information only surfaced over the weekend among the Dublin pilot group. To be informed of what Ryanair are up to in advance suggests very close ties to management. This matter has now been scheduled to make an appearance in court, by all accounts. Let’s wait until the court case is over - then we can tackle Leo about his role as a management spokescamel and his part in helping two well known figures to spread management inspired rumours about his fellow pilots.

Leo to comment in good faith is one thing, to become a protagonist and participant in spreading false accusations or misleading rumours is another (remember your “duvet days” comment?). You have already directly attacked at least two pilots here on pprune that I can recall – both attacks were in direct support of a position taken by management, one of them in advance of the management stories getting into circulation. Your comments about the two pilots (one demoted and the other pilloried as an “intimidator”) have not been supported by the facts - nor by the widespread regard they both enjoy amongst their colleagues.

Why do you repeatedly attack fellow pilots? How do you justify this to yourself – do you answer to some higher entity than us mortals? I have another question for you Leo - another one you will not answer, of course – is it really your contention that, as you put it, “the unfortunate captain Goss” was actually involved in intimidation? As in: do you really believe such nonsense?

You must be the last interested party not to have worked it out Leo. Ryanair got it wrong. They screwed up badly. They can look for evidence - but you can’t find what does not exist. Still don’t geddit, do you, Leo Hairy Quisling? You have crossed the line from fellow traveller to active supporter. Shame on you.