PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Florida Mud-Wrestling Pit!
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2006, 11:44
Coneja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can understand that moderators would want to intervene when there are possible litigation problems for PPRuNe or to protect the names of the innocent/guilty but I really do not understand why moderators get so het up about postings about Florida flight schools when any intellegent soul can clearly see that the postings are by people venting their spleen/having some fun/axe grinding. It is just a bun fight and surely can be just accepted in that light by the mods. It is clear from the number of viewings that many PPRuNer's find the thread postings interesting and for that reason alone should be left alone. Look upon the Florida threads as the Wannabees "jet blast" threads! Come on mods, live and let live, where is your sense of humour? If you must, start another forum, how about "Professional Training Forum (Florida training/jet blast)". As a further thought, how about restricting posting rights to those PPRuNer's with a personal title in order to raise additional revenue for PPRuNe? I for one would be very sad if the Florida threads were to be out of existence.

Conejita