PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Dispatcher - Would you like to be like this?
Old 28th May 2006, 20:27
Aloon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just because I don't physically do something myself does not mean I am not responsible for it.
Exactly..... So you have to rely on the underpaid monkey who actually does work on each aspect of your flight!! So where's the responsibility???? On your shoulders AND theirs!

Small a/c then... Glad you have the priveledge of checking everything as not many pilots do!

So you stated,
Just because I don't physically do something myself does not mean I am not responsible for it.
Who do you entrust with this information???

So you then trust the under payd, lower class people who choose, yes choose to work in this enviroment!! We're not here for a laugh yet get the most c***p out of people mouthing off!

When I found out that the handlers at my base were actively disregarding their rules, our rules and flight safety by NOT informing the Captain of drunk passengers. I filed an MOR, along with other people. It no longer happens., I am gauging whether or not a passenger is fit to fly. And yes when I'm sat there gazing out of my window
Fantastic... I'm glad you got a result! Though what is you normal turn around time?? Safe departure??

And yes when I'm sat there gazing out of my window, I am gauging whether or not a passenger is fit to fly.
Time to do that is a slight give away!! And what do you do about it?? Jump out of the cockpit and refuse boarding because they look funny to you??? What is your opening line?? I'd love to know!!