PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe MAPS
Thread: Flybe MAPS
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2006, 15:07
chileconcarne27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got the call to the final stage on friday. They have finally managed to make a fast decision, a bit too fast for me as i was expecting a phone call later on this week and so i have to cut my gliding coompetition in spain short which is a complete bugger as its 32 degrees our here!!

My interview is at 1515 and i'm driving from around the basingstoke/guildford area in Hampshire so if anyone is struggling to get down then give me a shout, i'll probably be leaving at about midday but don't mind leaving a bit earlier if someone relly needs it.

I expect, that if they have all the final stage interviews on thursday which i think they do, then they'll have to make a fairly fast decision so we all get the cash sorted.

I am also wondering how to pay back to BBVA loan, and i have been wondering whether or not its all worth it, but if you've wanted to do it since you were tiny, like me, then i'm sure there'll be a way to work it out, if you want it badly enough.

So, if anyone wants a lift and can contribute a bit to petrol, then email me and we can work something out.

Good luck all

ps: what kind of questions do you think Flybe will be asking us? technical stuff or just trying to find out what kind of person we are???