PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair management back in court
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2006, 12:57
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Am afraid that you misrepresent my position here.I Do not hate RYANAIR.I Detest the manner in which its management feather their own nests on the backs of young hard working men and women who seek to make a better life for themselves and their famiiles.The management do not tell the truth and entrap and exploit young workers.Changing their contracts of employment at will when they know that these vulnerable kids are ensnared by doubts and huge debt.I Care a lot for these,my colleagues and if that is anti capitalism,communist or ignorant,then that is what i am.I Remember being in a similar position only a few years ago.I Will not be flying the hammer and sickle over my flat,but hell i will not stand idly by and see peoples lives and human rights made a mockery of.

Leave,why should i.Run like those who turned their backs on the jews.Who will be left when they come for me.
Get another job,and have to face this **** for the rest of my career.Forget it pal.I will face the consequences of my actions in due time.But i will have done my best for others and that for me is the most important thing.