PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Dolomiti
Thread: Air Dolomiti
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2006, 11:11
Gabriele

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been recently hired by airdolomiti; I am NOT ex-airforce, nor I knew anyone in the company; I just sent in a CV and they called me for an interview. I frankly don't think I perforemed well in the interview, nor I think that I did at my best at the sim and then in the line training; Eventually they have given me a chance and hired me; I think that they were in need of pilots at that moment so I got lucy and I am trying to pay back this luck with focusing, studying and flying well
air dolomiti is a company with demanding standards and they really want you lto focus, learn their sops to the letter, and be very precise to a certain maniac level; the environment is also very formal due to the military background; is very honest thoguh, and professionaly excellent and fascinating; it is demanding, but honest; Other guys that I got to meet in the company, got hired just by sending in a resume and passing the difficult selction process; it is true that italian-style is reccomendation, but to the extent of what I know, it is not Dolomiti'scase