PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA to hire foreigners!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 19:39
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC43........thanks for your family history grandpa.

Your attitude just reinforces my belief that old farts like yourself should be put out to pasture sooner, rather than later.

I find that people who have left SA for "greener pastures" often post here, stating the impending doom, peril we are in and how you made the right choice and got out when you could...............well good for you, so glad it has worked out for you, however there are people like myself who like living here in SA, we are trying to live and work in the "New South Africa" we sometime dont agree with what the government is doing but we understand alot of what they are trying to do, they may not be doing the best job but at least they are trying, with people like myself and my fellow South Africans we are trying to build a better future, not simply bolting at the first sign of trouble taking what you can get and running to a place that can give you more..............

Tell you what Grandpa, you enjoy France, hope retirement is good for you, just please stop occupying my time and energy by posting your condescending arrogant drivel here.