PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA to hire foreigners!!!
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2006, 07:57
Jamex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inevitable

Well, I suppose this was always on the cards with the ANC having to pay back their "struggle" buddies. As the oldest liberation movement in Africa that could never in its entire history achieve anything worth a damn by themselves, they will always be paying back! The part that p 's me off is they use OUR tax money to achieve this! They carry on as if they have some sort of divine right to legalise theft from us to follow their own dubious agendas. They do NOTHING for the country, put nothing worthwhile back and in effect rape the country. They will continue to do this until they kill the goose which lays the golden egg and then starve like the rest of Africa at which point all the mighty Brits, Yanks, etc. will be called on to bail them out of the c p they created. Just like the entire African continent. Anyway, SAA have already employed people in management from other countries, including UK citizens. Seems the negative side of BEE conditions/requirements only apply to SA whites? I for one will not fly for SAA or with SAA should they implement this policy. Already Africa has the worst safety record in the world, now we must get these morons? Just like the Cuban doctors and teachers they want to force on us.