PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Cabin Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2006, 22:59
PW1830

Received 19 Likes on 5 Posts
Must be gee up lurker. I think you're just trying to get a free ride in the simulator. That can be arranged.
Brush up on your low level multiple engine failure procedures, some asymmetrics on take off and an engine out NDB approach. Rapid Depressurisation as well. Random faults as time permits. Brush on that QRH and Ops Manual, AIP. Jepp text and charts, CAO's etc for the quiz at briefing.Might even get a question from the AEPM but it's a minute part of the documentation with which we have to be familiar.
Happy to post the FT9 results here. Will rate you as a S/O to be fair as it is a S/O licence renewal.
Sim time is tight so it will be the middle of the night - we're expected to do most of our best work then anyway. Allow 5+ hours of your time so that you will get the maximum benefit. 4 hours in the sim plus briefing/debriefing time.
Msg me times you are available over the next month os so. I will need the names of you and your copilot to arrange clearance- single pilot through incapacitation is not in this exercise so you might need a friend - know a bus driver?
Passing means the pilot has a job until the next one in three months. Your job won't be on the line.
Look forward to hearing from you and a few ppruners may also be interested in the result.
-