PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LifeFlight Melb. Last one out, please turn off the lights.
Old 13th May 2006, 02:25
Overwait

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not enough to do

MR. BR, me thinks you spend far too much time on the phone and computer, whingeing champ.

If you think mine or other contributors comments warrant the men in suits going after us then so be it... Let's just hope that you are squeaky clean as well old mate...squeaky clean!!!

USACJ, what you do is perform a charitable act as a commercial operator. Not vice-versa. What this organisation does is use the charity act and all its benefits and supplement this with commercial work...

The reason why we seem a bit put out by this is that it is not doing the Australian industry any favours...This has been explained in previous posts by Bellfest, squeaks etc....It drives down the market meaning we pay our drivers less.....I'm not going to go into it...

Brett, comments that are deemed slanderous/libellous are removed by the moderators...This is why we have them...Your energies would be better directed at keeping your company afloat...

Last edited by Overwait; 13th May 2006 at 02:42.