PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LifeFlight Melb. Last one out, please turn off the lights.
Old 13th May 2006, 01:33
USACJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well it's very sad to read all this rubbish.. Do you all know how badly you sound and how unproffesional the Australian helicopter industry is viewed around the world because of the few people who post on this forum?? No I didn't think so, because you are so focused on pulling down the people who are trying to do the right thing.

I am fortunate enough to be involved with a reasonably larger operator in the USA, where we undertake commercial operations for a variety of clients and one of those clients gets their services for free... Yes we mix commercial operations with providing a NETS helicopter for free.

Stop wasting your energy trying to bring down others and get on with life.

If the indivduals who post here are a reflection of the Australian industry, then I'm not sure I want to come back there to work with or in competition with; such a spiteful group of people..

Seen any posts from other parts of the world that rip into one another like ones that originate from Australia??