PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LifeFlight Melb. Last one out, please turn off the lights.
Old 13th May 2006, 00:00
Overwait

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's stopping you

At last some of the players are speaking up.....

EMS01...why the GAG order? It's an anonymous formum....In spite of what BR says and does, unless you slander (or is it libel???) him mercilously and as long as you stick to the facts and they are truthful...he can't ask the moderators to reveal who you are. If you are in a government job and are close to the action, don't give any indication as to who you are...or use your computer at home .

His Collins Streets lawyers won't bother with this rubbish....

4PER, unfortunately I got out of bed too late this morning and missed your post before it was deleted. Pity...it must have been juicy....

One thing that EMS has picked up on though is the fire fighting aspect...Who will think of the children when the BK is off in Canberra again at $3500 an hour? (Did LifeFlight pass the RFS audit this/last year????)

Oh that's right, the VPAW or CHC or RFDS who DO carry kids...Maybe not in a Neo-cot, but they do still do it....SEVERAL (in fact more than 20) pilots I have spoken to have all carried mum/dad and tot to hospital from regional centres over the past 25 years. They may not be weeks/hours old, but they have been very young and very small.

Anyhow, what is going on...I thought a decision was supposed to have been made last Monday???

Rant over...time to read the paper and get off the horse...