PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly B767-200- The most uncomfortable airline??
Old 11th May 2006, 16:52
kriss1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No problem i`ll gladly reply,

If we can return to the FCA flight as a non-drinker (alcohol that is) I am a big coffee drinker, one both the outbound day and inbound night flights with FCA I had no problems at all asking the FA`s for coffee this was dished out every time I asked for it, black,white or cappuchino, after a short wait that is, this just didnt happen on Thomson when they eventually got round to asking me they said there was no black coffee just cappuchino????... I had to wait for the meal service before they came with black coffee, to be fair on the return flight an FA male actually made me one.

I understand that headphones, duty free etc are all part of the commercial venture and has to be done. What I would change is the seating config 2-4-2 is not for long haul flights if the 2-3-2 config was impossed then at least an FA could get past the trollies to get you a coffee etc.. They need to desperately reduce the number of Pax.

We travel a lot i`m semi retired and have used most of the flag carrier operators, don`t get me wrong I do not expect to get this kind of service on a charter A/C thats not my point at all, I was merely pointing out the difference between these two charter flights so that any interested pax could take note.

Perhaps it would be more informative if you flew FCA to see the difference for yourself.

Im my opinion best Airline:

1. Singapore Airlines also includes the best FA`s
2. Cathay Pacific
3. Continental Airlines also best food
4. BA
5. AAL
6. Malaysia

Although this must have been tricky to observe from the cabin.

I fly too..