PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly B767-200- The most uncomfortable airline??
Old 11th May 2006, 14:32
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Dear!

Just to declare an interest, this is my lot you're talking about, so very sorry to hear that you were not pleased.

Just for curiosity, not as a mod but as humble contributor...
  • You mention that a cabin bar service needs to be offered more frequently than it was. Can you let us know, assuming that you were planning the flight, how frequently the cabin bar service should be offered? i.e. how many times and how frequently? Since the return flight experienced the same problem, on a night sector, your answer would be of interest.
  • As a follow up, I assume from reading your post that the scheduled airlines that you customarily use invariably offer more frequent cabin bar services. I wondered which scheduled carriers these might be? So many of them seem to offer a service standard that s little different to that offered by most charter carriers, so it is obviously important that this high level of service is recognised publicly.

Many thanks in anticipation of your response, and I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed.