PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2006, 15:43
flyer79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oxford is ****

HI guys,

I just wanna warn you about Oxford. This school is only based on Propaganda, and that's all. They launched this year the waypoint program, for Modular studs. It's 60,000£. They don't give a **** about you, just focusing on their APPs integrated studs. I did my ATPL there, full time classroom. I passed all 14 exams, without any resit. But I studied alone. Didn't count on the teachers there. You will find also, racists and fascists teachers, that don't like "Bloody foreigners ,who don't know anything" (That's how they call us).
Concerning the feedback database, we only had them few days before the exam, while APPs had a printed summary of each subject with all the possible feedback questions, a month or two before the JARs. Initially, they'll tell U, that there's no difference between APPs and Mods, (Pete Pitcher's the DCGI, words). BULL****, there is a huge difference.
So if you're considering doing the Modular route for your atpl, I wouldn't recommend OAT. I don't know about Cabair or AFT, aft seems very good.
Today, I fly for Aer Arann, I can tell U, I don't owe it to OAT.