PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA Flight-Deck Affirmative Action
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2006, 22:11
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4hp, you speak too soon......... "I agree; remarkably lunatic free thread."

A beautiful poetic song from FlingWingKing. "enlightened" I think someone mentioned. "Let us not allow the politicians to make us enemies. We pilots, black and white, share the same things......the passion, thrill, excitement and ultimate satisfaction from flight."
Let us not allow.....?? You no longer have a choice.
In the states I always hear that your vote really counts. Then I vote for some moron, as many do, and he does what he wants, not what the public has asked him to do...I think its evident in the polls today. In SA, I believe votes are just something to make things look legitimate.
So should FWKs essay end with.....Now I will stick my head back in the sand and pretend that things will soon get better.....If I dont get carjacked between the airport and home.

" dunno know what's worse being takin from your home and forced into slavery or being a slave in your own home?"
Seems to be the situation for many in SA today....and yes, in many parts of major U.S. cities... Not as evident in the Cape as it is elsewhere, but its bound to move south.