PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merimbula-Man leaps from plane set for take off
Old 6th May 2006, 00:06
flyby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that ralph seems to be batting for another team, his misguided belief that rex is "regional GA " can only be attributed to his ignorance of who rex are and that is a capable and professional airline.I can only from expeirence testify to rex's crew level of professionalism and training.To make broad generalisations of the incident, especially being based on "the medias" account ,is foolhardy at its best.ME thinks that a mentally unstable person is far from reason, even if they are mentally stable but have a deep seated fear their actions when motivated by said fear can see their actions become irrational and or dangerous to themselves and people around them.I have also personally seen this when travelling as a passenger when someone became irrational during flight and believe me that person was far from being able to reason clearly. Again the crew's responsibility's are directly linked to the distressed passenger AND the other passengers safety who could also enter harms way due to said passengers actions.

Last edited by flyby; 6th May 2006 at 00:21.