PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two Swiss Pilots (SPA) Board members manipulate CLA vote results
Old 5th May 2006, 19:25
bauduin_alex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeap I'm sorry but Kaboom was a bit off track about SR-LX relationship faking not understanding the terms "artificially failed", reason why I've posted some specifics about MD80 fleet discrimination.

The theme was about SPA. Too bad for my collegues, but a "smart move" for the company. That's why Frick was stoned on the TSR 19:30 news by the reaction of Swiss management. Swiss jumped on the opportunity! SPA spent a lot of effort and money for mere results other the years but at least they've tried.
Walking away from Swiss European with pride is quite hard when you have to run a familly, mainly because of the size of the aviation market in Switzerland. It takes courage to go over, turn the page and start something new (in Colorado for us) but it's worth. And for the others waiting revenge I wish that competitors will be able to catch the bouncing ball of hangar. GVA did good and will continue, taking more traffic over "The unique". If you can't fight inside the house (well known by your "ennemies") then fight outside on a more neutral ground.
We've built Crossair with our sweat and pride and the only legal representation (SPA) of what was LX is almost dead. But if you want me to rebuild something similar to LX with his friendly atmosphere and a motivated team I will because it was a extremely joyfull experience.
Besides looks like cabin crew are also complaining...