PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two Swiss Pilots (SPA) Board members manipulate CLA vote results
Old 5th May 2006, 18:11
FlyMD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all Kabooms and Winglets and other whiners:

GET OVER IT!!! What happened to Swiss civil aviation happened, and cannot be undone. Your pathetic and miserable speculations about who did what to whom and when are not only totally irrelevant to the thread, they are also the sad ramblings of embittered stay-behinds.

Having worked for most every Swiss operator who ever went broke, I know precisely where all of you are coming from. I turned the page when the dust was not yet settled, and it's high time that you did too...

The thread subject ist actually quite interesting: what could have motivated 2 individuals, professionals in their own right, to falsify the result of a vote on a collective contract. A fascinating human interest story if nothing else...

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE stop the dick-measuring contest of ex-Swissair and ex-Crossair. It just annoys the Swiss pilots who actually respect themselves, and cheaply amuses those who watch from the outside.

As an aside, I was SLF today on LX 1325 MOW-ZRH. Nice flight, on time, professional service by everyone involved. However, when chatting with Cabin Chief about old times, he started complaining (loudly!!) about the company, this in front of about a dozen business class passengers. Sad.

For God's sakes get some pride back you guys!!!

FMD