PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two Swiss Pilots (SPA) Board members manipulate CLA vote results
Old 5th May 2006, 12:32
Kabooom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time for change?

Originally Posted by Lagoon100
You (KABOOOM) have to be Jocking ..... mhhh oh no you have to be a Swissair guy ..... thats the only way i can understand your statments ..... i leve it to that, don´t wona spend to much time on a person like you!
Originally Posted by wingletflyer
BTW, your postings explains that most likely you are not in this business!
Make up your mind guys!.... you are both wrong....I'm not a Swissair guy (or ex Swissair, but I guess that's what Lagoon100 meant), or pilot, but I am in the business.

Dear Kabooom you have to come to my simulator and I take your check if you like to know what artificial failure is? Get it?
No matter how good you are, an ACE or not, no matter how good you are preapred. I make you feel you are nothing! If I am biased to fail you.
Many hostile merged airlines always keep two instructors in the sim to avoid such "artificial" situations mainly driven by political aspects.
I don't know what kind of work you do, but if you are not in airline business I rather reînvent the wheel instead of telling you what airline business is.
BTW, your postings explains that most likely you are not in this business!
Moreover, this press release is also shows that, Swiss is trying to take the attention to the different points in order to hide something behind! They act like this referendum and CLA was kind of favour for Swiss European Pilots! In fact Swiss can not afford to operate under the individual contracts.
This time I just hope SAP pilots will not bite this cheap bait!
I am only guessing, but it seems like you are a pilot for Swiss European. So if I were that pissed and suspicious of the company I was working for, I´d change either the company or career. Maybe it's time for you too? I wouldn't feel safe as a passenger if you would be sitting at the controls of the airplane, when you obviously think the worst of your employer.