PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two Swiss Pilots (SPA) Board members manipulate CLA vote results
Old 4th May 2006, 19:35
Kabooom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If all the ex Crossair pilots and all the ex Swissair pilots are doing the same job and are trained the same way etc etc, why didn't all Crossair pilots go work for Swissair instead? That would have solved the problem they might have with being employed in the regional part off Swiss International and being abused and mobbed and whatever has come up in this discussion.

I also got my hands on a pressrelease from Swiss Intl regarding the vote fixing...seems like the pilot who was involved has been grounded with immediate effect until further notice. Also seems like the company takes a strong standpoint against any such actions. So it would be nice to see what is going to happen or as "Thin Albert" so nicely put it..."its not only believed... wait and see!!!". So I'll wait and see. Maybe there's going to be something in the newspaper in the coming days, unless the story is moved to page 3 in The Herald....