PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet * Int requirements for ER OPs
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2006, 05:52
JJ&MFMary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

A short notice for those pilots from EK, KA and elswhere who have applied for the DEC DEF/O positions in JQ Int.
A kind soul in JQ recruiting has provided me with a list of applicants names and which airline they are currently working for. This afternoon I took great pleasure in emailing those details to respective HR departments.
So for your own sakes I hope you get the job with JQ Int, because you will soon be out of work or at least have some interesting explaining to do.
Additionally, myself and a number of other mainline pilots are in the process of setting up a internet site which will feature the names (and any other details we can get) of the DEC's / DEF/O's.
Have a nice day now

I think you're talking crap. For anyone to pass on confidential information like that is unconscionable and un-Australian. Nevertheless, for your deeds, you will never be returning to D&G under this handle. Consider it a lifetime ban. If you choose to reincarnate yourself, you will be banned right down to IP level. Yes, we log your IP address.

Now go away.

Woomera (Eastern States)