PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic Interview & training (merged)
Old 28th Apr 2006, 09:12
Squeeky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile im new

Hello all....im Squeeky and im new......*waves*

Ok where do I start.......
I had my application, sent it off...(FYI: I sent a full length shot of me in dark jeans and a dressy top, smart casual, with my hair up and also a head shot with my hair down, hope that helps people).
I received my postcard back weeks ago and never heard a thing so i called them............
I rang on the 17th and a guy told me my application was pending and to sit out the 28 days waiting period.....
Well 2 days ago (wed) I was fed up and just wanted to know either way so I called again.....
A nice lady told me my application was now "active" and she would go look for it......*started biting fingernails*
So she comes back and says "oh you were a No show" !!!!
No show? What? Oh my god!!!!!
Apparently.......I was due to have an interview on Monday just gone and I never turned up! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
After taking in what she said and explaining that I NEVER received a letter (real panic was setting in by now) she told me she would re-schedule......
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
So im now waiting for ANOTHER letter with a new interview date and im soooo excited..........

I have read this whole thread and would be grateful to anyone with updated information on the new or current interview process.....maths tests etc.......thankyou.....xxxxxxxxx