PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETSTAR RECRUITS IN THE AUSTRALIAN
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2006, 08:26
mppgf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

Good onya Pete conrad,
Still stirring the pot with your ethical dialogue.It may come as a surprise to you but I don't think anyone at Jetstar gives a flying f@rk about aipa pilots when it comes making decisions on which way to vote on eba's and I don't think many of us really want to roger anybody as you so eloquently described (not that there is anything wrong with that).
When you dribble on "this is what we are dealing with boys" who on earth are you addressing ? and what the hell are you dealing with ?
When we Jetstar pilots find out that the eba we voted in is crap and that our job flying to Honolulu is not quite what we expected, then we will have to deal with it and I'm sure it will be no skin off your nose.It must be terrible going through life believing that everybody is out to get you and everybody elses actions are just to spite you (PARANOIA).How about changing your user name as I would think that your supposed namesake would turn in his grave listening to the nastiness and hatred you spew.I wouldn't call dragging a name like that through the mud as ethical.
Get some help champ especially if you are operating at the pointy end.