PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEC's at EK
Thread: DEC's at EK
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2006, 02:08
MR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pathetic pilot management

This is really getting worse every day.
No communication from management at all, not on new routes, aircraft deliveries/changes in deliveries, and worst of all, apparent change in recruitment criteria.

Imagine the hypotetical guy who joined two weeks ago as a F/O, hoping for a fast track, who now seems to have been able to get in as a DEC... lol

But far more worse of are especially the guys on airbus. Most of them are looking at way passed 4 years for a command (3,5 to start the course now, but there was a huge recruitment boom on airbus about 2 to 3 years ago, so time will increase) A lot of them would have had the DEC criteria if they didn't come and help EK out 3 years ago.

This must be about the poorest management I have ever seen... but what do you expect with the chief resigned, the 'subchief' getting retired and TCAS, well, what is he doing exactly? Is he sick, or maybe dead?

Anyhow, I won't be in CBC for the next days (lucky me..) but I would love to see the reactions when this goes on the advalvas... Maybe that's why they suddenly 'protected' the thing with a glass wall..

Anyone with enough balls to raise a question at the financial con meeting next wednesday?

Truly disappointed... AGAIN!!!

MR8