PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And if JPA Fails??
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2006, 08:03
HughR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOORMORT asks "What if there is a problem with the claim..."

This is a quote from the JPA thread on the RAF unofficial web site E-Goat:

"Since day 1 of JPA I have been trying to get an advance of allowances to go over seas on a jolly.

Old system: send fax mod form 300 to allowances signed by the boss 4 days later i have the dosh in the bank everyone happy.

JPA: sent fax to JPAC.... WAIT...... JPAC cant't enter data....send form to allowances hoping for a miscellaneous payment....WAIT.....allowances staff are all sacked and can't do miscellaneous payment as they won't be there to send me a bill to pay after i come back from the jolly....log in to JPA...again again and again over 3 days....apply for advance....WAIT......WAIT .....looks like nothing in happening....contact PSF..... yes we have it to review it but cant log on....WAIT... PSF contact me you are asking for too much dosh, hold on this is overseas I reply, your application does not say that, it never asked I told them.....PSF return application via JPA email....try to log on again,again and again...send back email to say i am going over seas......WAIT....PSF call great news we have sent it to JPAC.....WAIT....phone call from allowances (Very angry woman)...YOU ARE ASKING FOR TO MUCH DOSH....reply I am going overseas.... it does not say that here.... 10 minutes later explaining it all over again....fine I'll send to to JPAC....WAIT....1 week later no dosh....... and boss if its not in my bank tommorow i am not going.........simple.........i Cant afford to pay out money to support the RAF....and it's Jurassic Park Allowances."