PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2006, 10:56
yellowdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trip Plans for Gatwick Fleet

banewboi,
hope you are looking forward to working at BA.
from what I can gather the LH schedules are not changing for this winter. However routes are only transfering from WWLGW to GF at two or three a month. So all nine nightstops will be transferred at the beginning of February '07.
The rumour mill says ANU and MCO are the first two from 1st October followed by a couple of US trips in November then two more in January followed by the last three in February.
The trip plans at the moment are based on the number of rotations per week to the certain places and as the schedules aren't due to change then the trip plans should stay the same as they are at the moment. However we will only be getting two days off after a LH trip not three as WWLGW get at the moment. I have heard this may change from summer 07 but nothing has been finallised yet.
From what I know the trips at the moment are :
MCO - 24hrs
IAH - 24hrs and 48 hrs
ATL - 24hrs
DFW - 24hrs
BDA - 24hrs
ANU - up to 6 day trips with shuttles.
KIN - 48 hrs i think.
TPA - 5 trips a week so some 24hrs some 48hrs.
BGI - 24hrs i think.
Hope this helps a little.
btw, on the subject of transfers; please don't come into LGW saying things like "I should've been at LHR" , "I can't wait to go to LHR" it just winds up most of the people already at LGW. Some crew have been waiting years to transfer and still can't. I have been known in the past to offload crew at the briefing if they start moaning about transfer at the briefing Beacuse if you're starting a long day you don't need people moaning straight away.
Hope to meet you soon
YD