PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Desparation sets in - now EK comes to you!
Old 18th Apr 2006, 18:15
SecurID

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ironbutt,

Fly747 - sorry to be blunt but EK do not have any plans for basing anywhere apart from DXB either now or in near future from what I know. Let's say hypothetically that EK decide to have a base at LHR, if you do join EK you will be way down the seniority list of guys wanting to be based there, and trust me there are a lot of guys who would like it. So if a LHR base is all that you are interested in - and not EK as a whole, then don't even bother going any further down the track.
That was the original reply to Fly747s initial post. As far as I can see, this is an unemotional response. 747 then comes back and starts inciting the emotional responses (mine included) and in my opinion he got the rebuttals that he deserved coming out with cr@p like:

Sorry MR8 but it was a DEC LHR 380 I was looking for!
He gives his location as the York International. This is a 3 star hotel in Bur Dubai and which most of us in Dubai know to be nothing but a huge whorehouse, a haven for a veritable smorgasbord of prostitutes from all over the world. This all says something about the character of the man and I for one would rather not share cockpit space with him. I trust the recruitment team to do their job well.