PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Navajo/Chieftan multi-pilot AOC?
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2006, 18:13
dllcooper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One thing i have learnt where aviation legislation and options are concerned is, never to assume anything. Please dont assume i have been sitting on my arse doing nothing and ignoring the advice that has been put my way. I have a definate aircraft type now, the choice of which has been decided from discussion with a local operator in Bournemouth, through Pprune. Unfortunately, the local operator i have been liasing with, doesnt operate Navajos or chieftans, let alone on a multi-pilot operation.

All of the advice that has been offered to me from those all those concerned is hugely appreciated, it has all been digested and i have spoken to alot of people from messages etc..

I have family and commitments, unless i can get this project off the ground for the end of my training then i wont go ahead. I am not having the p*** taken by instructing for £10/hour or dipping hands into my pockets even deeper for a further type rating.

Daifly, if my post annoys you then i'm sorry, may i suggest that you ignore them in the future. Thankyou J32, i will follow up on those contacts.

Again, if anybody has a Navajo fixed/variable cost spreadheet or similar it would be superb. I already have a number for other types, which have consequently discounted a number of aircraft, kindly offered by Richard breese and others.

Much appreciated as always