PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vincent Aviation (Darwin) how are they going?
Old 17th Apr 2006, 07:02
Stumpy Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This company has a continual revolving door on the Chief Pilot's office as every candidate they put up for the position either fails CASA's Chief Pilot exam on the first attempt and is not given a second one or is deemed unsuitable by a certain operations controller who is really the pseudo Chief Pilot.

The Centre run DN/TN/TK/AS & return. Airnorth never made any money on this run so why in the world did Vincent ever expect to. To quote Einstein's definition of insanity "doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result".

I believe they may have a small staffing problem with 4 Captains leaving in the last month and a couple of F/O's booted. They must have plenty of money to throw at training as no pilots are bonded and all training is done on the B1900.

Now I hear a certain boy wonder, also referred to by his colleagues as the crash test dummy and sometime test pilot has been appointed the position of trainer and checker in the B1900.

We’ve all heard of lunatics in charge of the asylum and Dracula in charge of the bloodbank, but the boy wonder in charge of check and training!?!?!? I can hear Dr Phil saying “what were you thinking”?

I'll have McFries with that