PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working in India
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2006, 11:46
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Left Wing
Scroggs, you seem to have put a lot of research into this; you have more info on hand than most CEOs running the airlines in India...
Not really, but I do fly into India occasionally (Delhi and Mumbai), I watch what's said within Pprune, in Flight magazine and elsewhere, and I have a couple of contacts within the Indian industry. Just reading the News part of Pprune or Flight would give anyone enough information to understand that India will not be an open market for pilots. It's hardly an industrial secret!

It is painfully obvious sometimes that some wannabes only ever look within the Wannabes section of Pprune for their aviation information, and ignore the vast amount of knowledge available elsewhere in this site - not to mention other sources. Only yesterday within this forum, one of your number commented that he failed an interview because his knowledge of the industry (and even his potential employer) was inadequate. There is no excuse for this; information is very easy to come by. If you are adequately informed you will find it much easier to make sensible judgements of where to concentrate your energies when looking for a job - and to have the knowledge to impress your target employers.

I don't know . You can take the horse to water....

Scroggs