PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will AO crew become JQ Int. or QF Mainline Crew
Old 11th Apr 2006, 07:44
YONLY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Call me selfish but I think it is great news. I don't care about the uniform but at least there is some future for us now. After all it is heaps better than working for Jet* International.Will be interesting to see what paskage those flight attendants will be offered.

"gniobe" has a very valid point. QF obviously plans to use us to erode conditions at L/H so now is the time for the FAAA to get organised! We must unite to secure a viable future for all.

It has been great working with everyone at AO and I look forward to embarking on this new journey with you all!

I would just like to respond to the comments about going across to QF on the same conditions as L/H currently enjoy. Mate, I would love that too. If you can organise it for me I will pay you! Could do with working less hours per bid period for more! Only wish I had skipped university and applied straight to QF out of high school.

Do you also honestly think that the BKK, AKL, and now CNS AO base flight attendants like doing the same job as you yet earn less, in some cases a lot less with much worse conditions?

Last edited by YONLY; 11th Apr 2006 at 08:06.