PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Balpa Or The IPA which is better?
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2006, 16:37
SLT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xrba - I never said you didn't!! If you've taken some of my comments personally - well, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about that. Read my posts again and you'll see that not only have there been several of us asking for people who were there to tell us what happened, but that I've not once belittled the trauma that I'm sure you all went through. But hear enough conflicting anecdotes and you stop believing in them at all. Till now, Right Way Up is the only one to put his hand up and say he was there - now you have. I've said what I've said and I stand by every word of it. I have no doubt that you all suffered tremendously and for that you have my sympathies. But I still believe that it could not and would not happen again today in a company with strong union membership and a strong council. I hope I am not proved wrong.... I'm retiring from this debate now as it's starting to go round in circles - we're never all going to agree on everything, but it's not worth falling out over!!

Cheers all