PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA CPP 2006
Thread: KA CPP 2006
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 10:58
ngkaka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rakayl, Congradulation!

Pity that you didn't read my msg before u did the test, but anyway, u can still make it!

well, to share with you about the numeric test, yes, it's very difficult and time limited. ehm... i think you must say i'm cheating coz you are 100% sure (just kidding ) actually i finish all answers, certainly not 100% ensure all are correct (i think most are 80% and some are 60%) I think for some questions, you won't have time to "calculate" all the results and the exact figures, but you can use some feeling about the figures, or by elimination, or by substition, or by "intelligient guessing". For some questions, there are some ways to "select" the most appropriate answer from the given limited "choices", instead of "calculating" the exact figures from a complete solution set. Again, really very difficult to give perfect answers within the limited time. What I say is to use time "wisely" to compute the answer for some questions, and "guess" the answer for some other questions, so as to increase the probability of getting a higher mark.

For the waiting time, yes.... u know, for written to aptitute test, it takes 4 days to a week. That's fine for me. But after the aptitute test, I have been waiting for about 4 weeks! You can tell how suffer I'm Originally i think it shall take 2 weeks time, but now, it's 4 weeks already... no good nor bad news... I know the following interview is at the end of April, but I suppose they get the result of aptitude test immediately, and just take "some" time for them to process...... anyway, keep waiting...