PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger pontification and pilot safety
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2006, 12:34
the passenger

Originally Posted by arewenearlythereyet?
Oh dear, of dear. 'the passenger' doesn't like our attitudes when we treat them on this forum condescendingly. Well, what do you expect when you and others whose only real experience of our job is sitting down the back yet you feel it necessary to come on here and tell us how it should have been handled based solely on your very limited knowledge of what is involved.
Yes, we treat you like the fool you are on here because you spectacularly fail to understand the intricacies of our job.
Thanks for proving my initial post.

Personally, none of us could really care less that you will not fly BA anymore or any other airline for than matter.
If your IQ is so abysmally low to realise that it is statistically much safer to travel by air, especially with an airline like BA, then you deserve to put yourself at more risk by using less safe airlines. I think it's called natural selection and your living in the shallow end of the gene pool shows itself by your silly post on here.
Wow! Offending people is the new British Airways - strategy!? I´m really impressed!!! Tells a lot about your IQ either!

...then you'd better be prepared for your ego to severely battered on here.
No chance. Do you really think I was not prepared for that "outcry" of yours. Obviously all your abuse should also be directed to the FAA?