PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Desparation sets in - now EK comes to you!
Old 5th Apr 2006, 09:45
Qatari515

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Middle East bubble about to burst????

Reading these things about EK, a company that has always been considered as the summum of aviation in the sandpit, I can not stop help to think " when is this all going to end?"

EK clearly is desperate on finding their pilots, EY just stopped recruiting because it is hopeless anyhow, GF is struggling harder then ever before and now is thinking about DEC ( a bit too late because none are available) and QR is scraping the bottom of the pit engaging about anyone who has ever sat in an airplane....

When we look outside the sandpit we see that most of the "big guns" are screaming as well....CX is constantly doing interviews, The red lady is looking for 160 drivers this year, BA is hiring etc etc etc...

As long as we keep on heaving these megalonamiacs managing airlines in the middle east, without any respect whatsoever for their tech crews, I am convinced that the exodus will start here first! And then what?

I know for a fact that both Airbus and Boeing are very prudent when it comes to orders from the ME because they know that these airlines simply will not be able to find the sheer numbers of drivers for these machines!

Well done boys! Good planning once more!

I guess the saying still stands:

" What goes around, comes around "

Sit back, relax and enjoy the laugh!