PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2006, 07:34
BANANASBANANAS

Received 119 Likes on 59 Posts
OK, Final post before the PC gets shut down for a couple of weeks. Maybe I am lucky. maybe you are not. We can each only call it as we see it.

However, if I was one of the "unlucky" ones I would take my grievance to the fleet office and politely put forward my point of view. If I still did not get satisfaction I would take my case a step higher.

What I would not do is accuse my colleagues of corruption just because they happened to like their roster. It is an insult to the individual for accusing him of such behaviour and an insult to rostering for implying that they are open to such bribery.

If you dont like it, either change it or leave.

If you dont like it and you can't change it or leave, then make the best of it.

We are all supposed to be on the same side here chaps.

Attacking colleagues who are happy doing their job (as published by rostering without inducements) does nothing for anyone.

My roster for May has 2 long USA patterns on it. I didn't ask for them and other people might not want to be away so long. I do and I remain happy. If you are not happy may I respectfully suggest that you put your grievance in writing and send it to the Fleet Office. They might be able to help you. I can't.