PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2006, 17:19
CARGOJOCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQ CARGO ROSTERS

hi remlap

read my text.i have been in the system longer. the 744 fleet has all the senior SIA mainline lads. so theyhave to be served first. after they are dished out the premium flights we get the patterns were we log more frquent flyer miles than flying hours which in TURN IS LOSS OF THE PRODUCTIVITY AT S$55 PFH.

WE CARGO LADS GET ZILCH FOR PAXING THATS WHY THEY SEND US AROUND THE WORLD FOR FREE.
DO NOT BE MISLED BY BANANASBANAS he either provides gifts to the rostering ladies thats right ladies do our rosters. please see his earlier email he mentions that he does not provide choclates how come he thought of that if he has never done so....human error wake you all!!!!

the cargo fleet is great with super routes but as i have mentioned during the life of this thread the patterns we get is absolutely crazy.the priority of productive flights are given to the SIA mainline boys we cargo lads get the scraps,and the beauty is everybody blames the rostering program. a general cargo roster would have you doing example:

SIN-LHR on SQ then hop a ride on BA to BRU, stay two days and
you operate BRU-KWI.
next day PAX KWI-DXB on kuwait airways.
next day PAX DXB-SIN on SIA

YOU FLY AN AVERAGE OF 25-40 hrs a month

AND YOU PAX AVERAGE 35-50 hrs a month

BANANAS IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY I GUESS SOME GUYS ARE BLUE EYED BOYS OF ROSTERING.WONDER HOW???????????????