PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If not Emirates, then where to ??
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2006, 06:42
Fugazi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SecurID...Surely you are having a laugh?! "Little in the way of outdoor activities" Well only yesterday morning I rode my horse, followed by the 9 hole par 3 at the Monty. Had a sail in the afternoon. Played tennis this morning. (horse lame) Later today will waterski with the kids. Tonight more golf, followed by a desert camp tomorrow night with the trial bikes. And it's not even the weekend!! Maybe then I'll go for a snow ski, or go kitesurfing. (In fact I'm lying as I have to fly to London on Friday ) Let's be objective and balanced here. As for the prostitution well the missus & I are out all the time and have never been confronted with this. Certainly not at Madinat, any of the Golf clubs, or any of hotels on the Sufouh strip. Also have to completely disagree with "very few tourists coming back for a second holiday" The vast majority do! Check with any of the Hotel GM's on this one.
Will agree though that the traffic is a nightmare, there is carnage on the roads, and that some workers do get treated very badly.