PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SEXUAL HARASSMENT, Captain Inaudible & First Officer X
Old 30th Mar 2002, 05:16
siwalker66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pity the poll feature hasn't been activated yet so that there could be a vote on whether or not the 2 threads involved should be deleted or not. . .. .I find it hard to believe that as a magistrate he felt his original post was a good idea. I am sure the press are watching with interest.. .. .The facts, even as presented by MP himself, seem to me not to warrant the often rather bigoted, misogynistic responses which feature on the threads concerned. This dispute is in my opinion the result of a clash of personalities which has been dealt with inappropriately by MP himself and his immediate managers. It is sad that someone of his experience should have had their career ended in this way.. .. .I feel that MP has let his fellow pilots down by making his allegations public in the way he has chosen. I am sure many members of other professions who hold pilots in the highest regard are making some adjustments to their opinions after reading the relevant threads.