PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blair To 'Tough it Out' On Iraq
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2006, 05:48
JessTheDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are clearly a very brave fellow spouting off to your chums in the mess and in the pub. I suggest you write directly to the prime minister with all your allegations and then attach a distribution list to the various organs of government and newspapers you claim to have written to I suggest the Telegraph, Times and Guardian...then sit back and see what happens...no point in bravely telling your chums in the mess what a liar he is (they probably all agree anyway).

I'm personally not certain whether he has told the truth, or not. I cannot prove it and I suspect neither can you. Therefore, I remain silent on the matter. You can prove he is a liar, can you?
I have the standard bit of paper from Downing Street (1 line of text on reasurringly expensive A5 notepaper)to prove that my views on the issue of Iraq (I believe the words "deceit" and "mendacity" were used) submitted in late 2004 have been "considered". Not much happens, likewise when one's views are published in the press (incuding name and address). Somehow I can't see Bliar rushing to devend his reputation in the courts...he wouldn't be able to appoint a tame judge for a start.

Bliar = liar