PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ministers Media Release;Aviation Security Identification Card
Old 31st Mar 2006, 02:11
BD1959

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Mr Gaunty,

It was yourself who first used the term "you should carry on AS NORMAL. " blind Freddie and his dog can see that the whole process has been far from normal.

No, the example I gave is not an isolated Case. I understand that the CFI from a local school has been in correspondence with CASA regarding numerous anomolies with the process. There were also countless tales on the original thread detaiuling inconsistencies and contradictions.

"but you wont win any full on cooperation from anyone by shouting at them"

Who's been shouting at them? Certainly not me. I phoned them in early January to ensure they'd received the application I'd sent in October - but for which I never received an acknowledgement. I phoned them 8 weeks ago to learn that the application was with the AFP and I phoned them again last week to learn it was still with the AFP.

Maybe I should follow your advice and talk with the nice Mr Arthur White. But then that would break your previous advice to leave everything to the nice CASA people and it'll all work out fine in the end.

If I haven't been arrested for tresspass by then.

Boa Constrictors and Donkeys, eh? Keep tilting at windmills, mate.

BD