PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ministers Media Release;Aviation Security Identification Card
Old 31st Mar 2006, 00:22
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BD1959

Look mate I am not here to defend CASA, they are quite capable of doing so themselves, I am just trying to keep you up to date with what is happening in GENERAL terms.

You cannot say that we have been in any mode recognisable as NORMAL for some time leading up to the 31st march.

The clearly has not been happening with ASICs.
it is not "clear" at all, given the other processes and the sheer volume of applications involved.

Yet CASA will not issue a new license if the pilot HAS submitted an application. as explained before: where the new license is a transition from GFPT to PPL this in effect means that CASA are not allowing newly qualified pilots to fly. is this a isolated case or not, in any event direct your complaint to Mr Arthur White the new Commissioner within CASA for these matters. You should recieve a swift response. You may not like the answer, but it strikes me that any answer you get is not going to be the right one for you right now.

And I will say it again, when the donkey has finished going through the Boa Constrictor, and now the practise Olympics are over, you might find there are some lessons learned and things will happen much quicker and more efficiently than they ever have before.

You still cant save the donkeys from themselves and I'm talking about incomplete or incorrectly completed applications.

Swamp half drained, half full you decide, but you wont win any full on cooperation from anyone by shouting at them, we are all in this together you know.

Beyond that I'm not getting down into the weeds with you on this.