PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blair To 'Tough it Out' On Iraq
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2006, 17:57
JessTheDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I notice that you are one of the few who have refrained from calling either the PM or the Pres of the US a liar. Many on this thread have done so without any supporting evidence....amazing how brave and mouthy so many are when hidden behind a screen of anonymity.
Ooh, Sebastian!

I have frequently referred to Bliar as a liar in public, both to friends and colleagues, and even in print (in a newspaper) over Iraq. I am more than happy to air my views in public, and there is a lot of evidence to point to from the banal (Bliar claims to have attempted to sneak on a flight to the Caribbean) to the unimaginably grave (pick nearly anything he has said about Iraq including WMDs and the death of Dr Kelly).

Strangely I have never been troubled by a lawsuit for either slander or libel. I concede that I would incur the wrath of the boys in blue (or is that black with jackboots?) if I decided to pitch up in Parliament Square in a "Bliar Out" t-shirt or heckle anyone at a Labour party rally...so much for freedom of speech and an apolitical police force!

Bliar is a LIAR and his combination of arrogance, deceit and abuse of power make him the greatest internal threat to the constitutional safety of this country since the Bill of Rights. The more of us who speak the truth about his lies in public the better - ask any random person if they doubt his veracity and the answer will undoutedly be "yes" perhaps embellished with metaphors about ursine defecation or papal religion.

Bliar is a Liar!